Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 6 of #90daysofblogging

Today.........Yea....I got nothing.........

(ten minutes later)


Still got nothing................

I played a little in my junk journal. Sprayed some paint, used molding paste......and something else.

(5 minutes later)

Sat at the computer almost all day looking at youtube videos, listening to music and playing games.
Then last night, I watched Married At First Sight. I am rooting for the couple that everyone thought would not make it at the beginning. Not to bash men, but all the men on that show are......whinney. The women are very strong women but the men......not so much! And now I am beginning to think that, yes, all men are the same. They grow up a lot slower than women. (Please, no hate mail)

Nope, still got nothing, so you might as well check out the other blogs, maybe they did something exciting. I know that is where I am headed LOLOLOL

   Tamiko McCurry
Yvonne Armitage Gebauer 

Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

you crack me up!! (5 minutes later) I'm still laughing *with* you!! lol Hey what can you say.. it's done!! You are better than me.. I'm up a shit's creek without a paddle right about now.. :)

Sandy said...

Lol well the post about nothing sure made me laugh..

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Donna you are a creative writer. I am so laughing AL most choked on my coffee.

Anonymous said...

LOL.....you're a hoot. Just gotta love ya girl. You're the only one I know who can write about nothing and still make it interesting!! Now I'm headed to the other blogs too.
Huggss,
Yvonne