Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 9 of #90daysofblogging

Well, I couldn't find my quilled jewelry I said I would post. But really, when you have craft areas from the basement to the upstairs attic and everywhere in between, how could you find anything!?!?!

But I did find a few other pieces of jewelry I had made that I will show.





The first one shows a pair of wire wrapped earrings with a stone dangle and a pendant that goes with it on the bottom row, far left. The purple, pink and yellow ones are bracelets and the middle photo shows a pendant made with eggshells and ink applied onto a wooden backing. The bottom photo is a pin made to look like a book. I used scrabble pieces to make the foundations of the "book" and then added embellishments to it. I believe I made this when I cam back from visiting by brother and sister in law in Virginia one year. I love going there and seeing the history, especially the grand plantation homes. It says "My Diary" at the top and then "Life on the Plantation" is the "title" of the book.

Ok Tamiko, this is for you........

Aren't they beautiful? They really turned out very good. I really like the pin the best I think.

Well, if you have the time, please go visit the other ladies blogs that are doing this challenge with me.

 Sharon Estes 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day...Hugs!

6 comments:

Tommy Jo said...

Wish I could have committed to blogging regularly, but life interrupted my life :) I love hearing about all you do that we dont necessesarily see elsewhere. I will keep reading but may not have time to comment always :)

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Lolol Donna.. I'm in your head.. I'm in your head!! These are all beautiful pieces!! You Sid good.. lolol

SandeeNC said...

LOVE your jewelry making, that book is especially cute!

Sandy said...

Your Jewelry is lovely. I have not made any jewelry before.. Will have to pop that on my list of things I want to try.

Sandy said...

Your Jewelry is lovely. I have not made any jewelry before.. Will have to pop that on my list of things I want to try.

Anonymous said...

Love it all my friend....and I too love the little book! Very cute idea. I haven't made jewelry in a long time....not even sure where all my tools are for making it. Oh well ::shrugging shoulders::
Yvonne