Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 33 of #90daysofblogging

Sorry, life got in the way LOL. I have not blogged for a few days now :::hanging head in shame:::
I started a new job Monday......then quit on Tuesday. Shorted length of a job in history! I think I may have hit a record, right? The job just wasn't for me, I have to be moving and doing something almost all the time. I have to stay busy. It was a very easy job but like I said.....too easy. Oh well, I am sure he will have NO problem finding another person. He just opened the business and there are a lot of people that would love to have that job.

Today I put another down payment on my crafting shed (maybe I will start calling it a cottage, it sounds better). I have not been out to see it, no time but tomorrow he is putting in the insulation. Oh I can't wait. Then when it gets put into place I need to have it wired and electricity running to it. I thought about using solar panels and running electricity for free then. But will have to look into how much they would be to use for a building that small.

Ok, well that is all for this post. Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget my friends blogs below.

     Sharon Estes 

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

I really, really want to see pictures of your "studio"...it just sounds fab!