Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 37 of #90daysofblogging

Well, :::sigh::: my "Crafting Cottage" was suppose to arrive yesterday (Sunday 6-14-15) But........the man that builds them lost both his helpers. His wife, who is ready to have a baby any day now and the man that helps him that just found out he has cancer and has been going for treatments. And on top of all of that, we have had rain for almost a week straight now. I am so sick of rain!!!! I think maybe I should have him build me an ark (is that right? arc, ark....whatever) I will definately bring my animals a dog and two cats but the rest is going to be filled up with craft supplies LOL.

It's my ark I can do what I want and bring what I want. I was hoping to have pictures of it being delivered and being put in place but nooooooo, instead I took a picture of a groundhog in our yard with my phone. But it is too small to even show you that.

Well, I hope she has a healthy baby and I hope for the best for the gentleman that found out he has cancer, those are more important than getting my shed here on time. And I do mean that. It's just that I have been so excited to get it.

Ok, that is my post for the day, have a wonderful week everyone.

No comments: